Lol... Sorry, I didn't mean to start a debate on whether-or-not Galleon is CFC
based (I never stated it wasn't). Yes, it is CFC-based (or cfD, or CFQ, with
moo.cfc integration :) ) - what I was really looking for is options. It seems
that your two choices for a coldfusion forum are CFMBB and Galleon - I've
looked at both and to reiterate they aren't really what we're looking for.
Basically I'm looking for a very simple CFC-based forum - I don't need nor want
RSS, bbtext, attachments, etc but I do want something that has threads,
replies, and scrubs input.

Does anyone know of other forums for Coldfusion?