If there's nothing dynamic about your pages you could just copy the compiled
page and paste it into notepad. Then just save the page as whatevs.html.

So go to index.cfm. In your browser click "view source."
Copy, and paste into notepad.
Save as index.html.

I think that's what your asking.

Note that you're going to want to do 301 redirects to preserve link and seo
goodness.