> I am having issues with the Microsoft Access DSN’s on a cf9 server
> (windows 2000)
>
> Here is the original problem I had after upgrading from CF8 to CF9,
> which as you can see I solved
>
> http://russ.michaels.me.uk/index.
cfm/2010/3/5/Mi>
crosoft-Access-DSNs-no-longer-working-after-upgrading-to-ColdFusion-9

> However since upgrading to cf9.0.1 it has stopped working again and I
> cannot figure out why this time, and none of my fellow CFGURU's have
> been able to shed any light either, thus why I am posting here as a
> last resort.
>

> The ODBC services are running
>
> The ports in swandm.ini are still correct
>
> Nothing in D:\ColdFusion9\db\slserver54\logging
>

> However every site is giving the error
>
> [Macromedia][SequeLink JDBC Driver]TCP/IP error, connection refused.
>

> And when editing a dsn in the cfadmin I get
>
> The ColdFusion ODBC Server service is not running or has not been
> installed.. You may also use the "MS Access with Unicode" driver to
> connect to MS Access datasources
>

> Anyone got any ideas?

Russ,

I'm not sure if this will help, but try restoring the macromedia_drivers.jar
from the CF 9.0 install and then restart ColdFusion and see if that works..  I
had to do that on one server after the CF 9.0.1 upgrade to get the datasources
to work, although the error I got was different.  Thought I'd mention it just
in case.

Brian A