This was new, just migrated some applications from an 8 to a 9 server. Part of
our code started to fail. We have a process that uses CFDUMP and mails us the
result as we run a process. The process sits inside of a CFTHREAD.

This works in 8, it fails in 9. Remove the CFTHREAD, the code works - or remove
the CFDUMP and the code works. But have CFTHREAD with CFDUMP inside will fail.

Is this a reported bug? I couldn't find anything, and it was strange to see
this happen moving from 8 to 9. Could this be related to the reduction in
allowable CFTHREADS run concurrently from 8 to 9 - does the CFDUMP inside a
CFTHREAD somehow count as additional threads being run - and because it's in
the CFTHREAD it just fails because it can not que a "thread in a thread"
(grasping fro staws here, but trying to figure this out).

Stephen