From: Ketan Jetty [mailto:kje...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, September 12, 2010 11:50 AM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: Function to Output a query as an ol or ul

Tom King,

I have done a similar project recently and please find the a similar but
much simpler logic to convert the query to unordered list at
http://ketanjetty.com/coldfusion/useful-code/query-to-unordered-list/

I have used your query (modified it to have parentID) as the base query to
"query to unordered list" converter logic. Hope this helps you.

Thanks,
Ketan Jetty
http://KetanJetty.com

>Hi all,
>Having not found an existing function to do this (output a query object as
>nested ol or ul), I thought I'd try my own hand at it - I'm *so* close.
Yet,