I need to give the admin users of a website I'm developing the ability to
create a custom workflow.  They would need to be able to name the first step in
the process and then specify if this is true/yes, go here and if no, go here.
Then, when someone is working on something in the workflow, they want to be
able to graphically display a "you are here" sort of diagram.  Has anyone done
something similar?  I can sort of picture the database structure, but I can't
wrap my head around the image short of creating a separate image for each step
in the process.  Which defeats the purpose of having this all be
customizable/dynamic.

Thanks,
Scott