I posted this over on the CF-ORM list on google, but not much luck, so thought
I'd see if any of you smart HOF folks know. ;-)

According to the CF 9.01 release notes, you can now use a structure
for setting the application.datasource setting. I really would like to
do this for an ORM application I'm doing, as we use a single Oracle
database for our servers, and each application has its own
schema....so typically we just have one db and each application
has a specific username/password to connect to its own schema.  But there
doesn't seem to be any documentation or example anywhere on how to do this, and
I'm not having much luck trying to figure it out. I tried this:

this.datasource = {datasource = 'oracle_db', username='schema',
password='password' } ;

And all I got was an error from ColdFusion that it couldn't cast a
struct to a string. So clearly that's not the way to do it.

So any idea how to do this?

--- Mary Jo