hehe.
Please believe me that I understand and in many cases agree with your "don't
reinvent the wheel" position.
However I also don't think that we should assume that every project on
RIAForge is the "absolute-hands-down-best-way" of doing something either.

(Psst. we're hijacking this thread rather successfully. Are you sure this
isn't cf-comm?)