From: DURETTE, STEVEN J (ATTASIAIT) [mailto:sd1...@att.com]
Sent: 27 September 2010 15:38
To: cf-talk
Subject: RE: Website validation... need suggestions

Russ,

Thanks for the Google Links, but again this is on an intranet so I can't
submit something outside the firewall.

I am looking at the W3 Validator for download again along with the link
checker and W3C Log checker.

My main reason for asking was also more on the idea of something that
crawls my sites and then I can get the report. It would be very tedious
for me to have to manually go to every single page.

Also, I know that Google searches can turn up a lot of options, I was
looking to find out what people on this list like and use.  I really
value the opinions on this list!

Steve