Sigh. Yes, of course you can't. Which is why I said what I did. I gave an
example of what compiled source was with the example of how you view a
source. Then I went on to explain that I want the compiled source of the
login page and told him a handful of ways to dump the source out so he can
get it.

I really thought that was pretty clear in my post.