> What does the standard use?  Even that kicks butt...I get very little span
> these days.

Gmail has its own spam filter, which is completely separate from
Postini (or rather, Google Message Security). But trust me, Postini is
way ahead of Gmail's own spam filter. If you pay for Google Apps, you
get both. I get a lot of spam, as I've been using the same email
address for about eighteen years, and my address is all over the
place. I get well over a hundred spam messages a day sent to my
account, and Postini will block all but one or two, with very few
false positives.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
http://training.figleaf.com/

instruction at our training centers, online, or onsite