Good day, CFers,

I'm looking for beta testers for a new framework.  We've been using it with
MillionMunkeys sites for the past year, but now we want to make it available to
the entire CF community as a free download, and see if it helps others as much
as it helps us, plus how the community could make it grow.

The usual question is "Why another framework?"  Well, the short answer is that
we do a lot of prototyping at MillionMunkeys and we needed something that
facilitated faster edits and was more flexible, but still retained the full
power of a framework all the way to the end of the product lifecycle.  I'll
stop there, so as not to take up more space on the list.  If you want to know
more, visit:

http://millionmunkeys.net/TrafficMunkey/

For the more advanced: TrafficMunkey is written using Property-Invocation (Pi)
Programming, which is like Implicit-Invocation (as in the II of Mach-II), but
centered around properties instead of events.  I would love to get feedback on
this approach if you're curious about trying out a new approach to
Object-Oriented programming.  Pi Programming is laid out in more detail here:

http://millionmunkeys.net/PiMunkey/

Thanks for your time,

Peter Oliver-Krueger
http://www.millionmunkeys.net/
"If you take a million programmers and put them in front of a million computers
you get ... MillionMunkeys Software!"