From: Al Musella, DPM [mailto:muse...@virtualtrials.com]
Sent: 05 October 2010 02:36
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: Looking for the right SMTP server

I am glad you said that. I thought it was me.  I never had a software
company be as rude to me as smartertools.  They detected that I had
the software running on 2 servers and sent me a really rude invoice
asking me to pay for the second licence.  I wrote back explaining how
the licence specifically allows me to use the software for free as a
backup mail server as long as it has no real email boxes.  (I only
have a total of about 10 mail boxes on the first instance! None on
the second.) They said they would look into it.  6 months later, I
get another nasty letter saying I am in violation.  I call them and
explain the situation and they said ok.. I am right, ignore it.
  Then it happened again. Now I just ignore it.  I also stopped
upgrading and am moving most of the mailboxes to google.