I'm referring to how you handle the submission on the server side.  I almost
never use any cfform objects so you may need someone else to help you
there.  Typically after you submit the form, you have a set of code to
process the incoming file fields.  In order to handle a form submission in
CF, unless something has changed, you need to use the cffile action="upload"
with a reference to the form object name that is the file upload object on
the front end.

With that you then tell it where to put your file.

Dave @ Oyova Software
Jacksonville Web Design and Development <http://www.oyova.com>