I am having a SQL problem that I'm guessing amounts to me just being brain
dead today but I'd really appreciate any help with this. Here is the query:

SELECT phases.phase AS phaseLabel,
       narratives.title,
       narratives.id,
       narratives.content,
       phases.id AS phaseId
  FROM    ((   nsftool.narratives2case narratives2case
               INNER JOIN
                  nsftool.narratives narratives
               ON (narratives2case.narrativeId = narratives.id))
           INNER JOIN
              nsftool.phases2case phases2case
           ON (phases2case.caseId = narratives2case.caseId))
       INNER JOIN
          nsftool.phases phases
       ON (phases2case.phaseId = phases.id)
 WHERE (narratives2case.caseId = <cfqueryparam cfsqltype="cf_sql_numeric"
null="no" value="#trim(caseId)#" />)
ORDER BY phases2case.displayRank ASC, narratives.displayRank ASC

It is almost working but it is currently returning the same narrative titles
and content for each phaseId. What I need to do is return the phases for a
particular case ordered by their phase display rank and return the
associated narrative content ordered by the narrative display rank.
Currently it returns the same set of narrative content for each phase. Any
ideas?

Thanks in advance for any help with this.