From: Ian Skinner [mailto:h...@ilsweb.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2010 10:03 AM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: Memory Upgrade - Revisited

  On 10/21/2010 6:42 AM, Steve LaBadie wrote:
> Just to be clear my assumptions are correct that I do not need to
> purchase the "Enterprise" version in order to utilize the memory?

I believe it is more complex then that.  Yes you probably get 32bit ODBC
drivers to *work* on your 64 bit windows, but they will only work with other
32 bit applications.  I.E.  using them may very well require you to use 32
bit IIS which would in turn require you to use 32 bit ColdFusion.

So as said earlier, you may very well need to and probably should upgrade
your databases.