Thanks Brook:

I agree this looks like the best method so far.  I also forgot to mention
images, if one was to upload images that were inappropriate, is there a way to
'flag' them or would human verification be the only resort to this type of
situation.  I want to say there's some way of flagging certain types of images
like porno, but I can't remember.  I thought there was a way I saw it done
while in the military but my memory fails me.