Matt,
I tried to use the Web Services capability within Coldfusion for
integrating into QuickBooks, and ended up with a work around.  Here is
some sample code that hopefully can help you:

<cfif isXmlDoc(xmlin)>
        <cftry>
                <cfset writeoutfile = 0>
                <cfset filetime = "#DateFormat(now(),
"MMDD")#-#TimeFormat(now(),
"HHmmss")#">
                <cfset wsmethod = xmlin.Envelope.Body.XmlChildren[1].XmlName>
                <cfswitch expression="#listlast(wsmethod, ':')#">

                        <cfcase value = "serverVersion">
                        <!--- serverVersion method --->
                        <cfset xmlOut = '<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
                        <soap:Envelope
xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";>
                          <soap:Body>
                                <serverVersionResponse
xmlns="http://developer.intuit.com/";>
                                  <serverVersionResult
xsi:type="xsd:string">V1</serverVersionResult>
                                </serverVersionResponse>
                          </soap:Body>
                        </soap:Envelope>'>
                        </cfcase>

                        <cfcase value = "clientVersion">
                        <!--- clientVersion method --->
                        <cfset strVersion =
xmlin.Envelope.Body.clientVersion.strVersion.XmlText>
                        <cfset xmlOut = '<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
                                <soap:Envelope
xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";>
                                  <soap:Body>
                                        <clientVersionResponse
xmlns="http://developer.intuit.com/";>
                                          <clientVersionResult
xsi:type="xsd:string">O:2.0.0.139</clientVersionResult>
                                        </clientVersionResponse>
                                  </soap:Body>
                                </soap:Envelope>'>
                        </cfcase>