It really should not be possible to query the database without a
username/password.
The only way this is possible is if

a) the login is in the DSN
b) guest access has been allowed on the db without a login
c) windows authentication is used and you are connecting as the coldfusion
service user

If this is a shared host and then it wont be b or c, so I suggest you double
check A
If you do not have access for the cfadmin, then you could try changing the
database password, which will stop the DSN login working.