> Hmm that didn't really work either (Google Apps).
> I've got site.com set up under my google Apps account as an authorised
> domain. However when I send mail via CF and specify the sender as
> i...@site.com it now shows as my primary Google Apps domain. So I guess
> unless I set up a standalone Apps account I won't be able to send
> mail this way.
> I'll probably have to use my own mailserver then?

Right, it's going to use your primary domain when you mail through
Apps. You could set up an Apps domain just for this site, if you
remove the domain alias from your Apps domain configuration.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
http://training.figleaf.com/

instruction at our training centers, online, or onsite.