While I have great respect for Russ, I respectfully and completely
disagree with just about everything he said there.

Not that you even asked for the lists opinion on what DB solution is
better, but I just wanted to make it known that there are plenty of
folks out here with huge amounts of respect for MySQL.

Facebook runs on MySQL, so it can't be all bad, right? ;)

-Jordan