On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 11:24 AM, Stefan Richter <ste...@flashcomguru.com>wrote:

> Errrr so I tried rebooting the server... now getting a blank page which is
> much, much better.
>
> Will keep you posted but it seems ok now.

So by "blank page" you mean you're successfully claling .NET dll's now?

I'm having the exact same issue... we only use one .NET call, to create
virtual directories in IIS automatically... but it quit working... Pete
Freitag's blog entry helped me figure out that I needed to copy the
neo-dotnetproxy.config file to each instance, which got me to the error you
were seeing.

I got a little more error information from the error.log in
C:\Coldfusion9DotNetService (but it really isn't helpful to me)

Rick

.NET-side stack trace = .NET-side stack trace:

   at com.jnbridge.jnbproxy.ExceptionFactory.throwException(JNBException e,
Hashtable objMap)
   at com.jnbridge.jnbproxy.ClassInfo..ctor(String name)
   at com.jnbridge.jnbcore.ObjectHelper.getSubstituteProxy(String
returnedType, Type expectedType)
   at com.jnbridge.jnbproxy.ProxyClass.getSubstituteProxy(String className)
   at com.jnbridge.jnbproxy.ProxyClass.getType(String className, Boolean
noSubstituteProxy)
   at com.jnbridge.jnbproxy.ProxyClass.isThreadTrue(String className,
Hashtable threadTrue, ClassInfo ci)
   at
com.jnbridge.jnbproxy.ProxyClass.generateProxyClassMembers(ModuleBuilder
module, ClassInfo ci, Boolean verbose, Boolean noSupporting, Boolean
isJSharpCompatible, ReferenceValueData refValData, Hashtable threadTrue,
Boolean mapEnums)
   at com.jnbridge.jnbproxy.ProxyAssembly.addClass(ClassInfo ci)
   at com.jnbridge.jnbcore.ObjectHelper.getSubstituteProxy(String
returnedType, Type expectedType)
   at com.jnbridge.jnbproxy.ProxyClass.getSubstituteProxy(String className)
   at com.jnbridge.jnbproxy.ProxyClass.getType(String className, Boolean
noSubstituteProxy)
   at com.jnbridge.jnbproxy.ProxyField.genClassLiteral(TypeBuilder theClass,
ReferenceValueOptions rvo)
[...]
   at com.jnbridge.jnbcore.ProxyJarFile.close()
   at com.jnbridge.jnbproxy.JNBProxy.generateJavaProxies(String[] classes,
Options options, AppDomain dotNetAssembliesAppDomain, Hashtable refValueMap,
Hashtable threadTrue)
   at com.jnbridge.jnbproxy.JNBProxy.Main(String[] args)

Java-side stack trace:

com.jnbridge.jnbcore.ClassNotFoundException:
java.lang.Class+EnclosingMethodInfo
at com.jnbridge.jnbproxy.ClassInfo.<init>(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor60.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at
at com.jnbridge.jnbcore.JNBDispatcher.construct(Unknown Source)
at com.jnbridge.jnbcore.JNBDispatcher.call(Unknown Source)
at com.jnbridge.jnbcore.server.b.d.a(Unknown Source)
at com.jnbridge.jnbcore.server.b.c.p(Unknown Source)
at com.jnbridge.jnbcore.server.b.c.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)