Thanks Pat, that makes sense.. I know some of the code references the files
in the virtual /documents directory and others in the
wwwroot/documents directory there's no mapping for the wwwroot/articles
folder.. I imagine it's how the files are called.. the virtual /documents
folder just holds uploaded files and seem to be called by only using
<cfinclude> or maybe cflocation.

I like the idea of the other virtual mapping so I can easily distinguish
from the 2.