Andrew,

I'll have to ponder that.

Right now the following XML would create a table with two file fields, one of
which would accept only images and the other would accept only vcard files.

        <field name="ContactImage" Label="Image" type="image" folder="images" />
        <field name="VCard" Label="vCard File" type="file" folder="vcards"
accept="text/x-vcard" extensions="vcf" />

This limitation would provide JavaScript checks for any forms using the
built-in form tags and server-side checks for the service component checking
both mime-type and file extension.

It makes it really easy to limit file types.

I could probably change the framework a bit so that it also has a built-in set
of mime-types and file extensions to refuse unless they are explicitly allowed
in those attributes.

Do you think that would be enough to leave off the warning or at least make it
a bit more mild?

Thanks,

Steve