I really don't like the idea, simply because such a list would have to
be a little too broad.  You can implement your application using a
variety of databases: Access, SQL Server, Oracle, etc.  Each vendor has
a slighly different version of SQL.  I find it far more useful to join a
well established list that covers a specific database: if I develop in
Oracle, I'll probably get more out of an Oracle list than I would from a
list where most posts will be about Access ;)

For a good SQL Server list, go to Swynk.com

--
Billy Cravens
[EMAIL PROTECTED]