From: Michael Grant [mailto:mgr...@modus.bz]
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2011 8:17 AM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: Is Coldfusion losing it biggest asset?

Wow. Whether you meant to or not you just made my point. Not about CA, but
about the dismal state of CF employment.

Total CF jobs: 2,382
Total PHP jobs: 21,015
Total .net jobs: 115,283
Total ruby jobs: 11,309
Total python jobs: 17,547

In each of the above (except ruby) there's more jobs in the +100K range than
the entire number of CF jobs.

That speaks volumes... and I'm a CF guy, have been for 13+ years. I wish it
weren't so, but it is.