Wow.

This thread is FANTASTIC.  Michael, you can't be so sensitive.  In
programming, there are a LOT of egos we all have to deal with.  None of the
comments were that condescending, and if they really have 18's for stats,
well it might be a good idea to just listen to what they have to say.  I
commend you for having an opinion, but your professionalism and openness for
criticism is lacking.

Also, many colleges are accepting Wikipedia as a legitimate resource as long
as you're staying away from subjective matter.  I think Dave is probably
just having fun with the fact that this thread is better than a sitcom.

-Brandon