> I am being anal, but you are misconstruing the Robin Hood legend. He did
not
> steal from the "rich". He stole from the government

Isn't the government rich?  The saying is "Steal from the Rich and Give to
the Poor."  The "rich" is just referring to anyone with too much money, so
they piss it all way.  To make this a little bit of a CF thread....anyone
know if there are downsides to setting up your own client database and using
that instead of storing client data in the two tables generated by CF?

--Greg