Actually, CFWheels states in its documentation that it should be only used for
medium sized apps (aka not ten page websites or enterprise level).  I stated
Model-Glue because I have used it on a enterprise level, so in fact my question
on that end has already been answered.

As to the learning curve, ORM, etc etc I pretty much know all this already and
perhaps I should have stated that, but I am just really looking for experiences
with just these two, not a well rounded discussion about all frameworks in
general.

Also, as to getting a job, I will be using these regardless if the position
requires it because its a good thing to know, but I do thank you for input.

Thus, my question regarding to any experiences in working with just these two
frameworks.