The best editor on your phone is the one you don't use. The problems with
trying to do serious coding on a phone should become apparent after a few
minutes of trying it.
Having a remote desktop/VNC program on a phone would help if you are away
from your computer and need to change something on a Web site.

-Mike Chabot