Hey, is this the INTERNET world? Are we having a hard time finding the funds
to have a big Coldfusion Extravaganza to host, participate in, attend, etc.?

Why cannot some enterprising folks come up with some sort of Webinar that we
can all attend and not have to leave our desk?

Would you be willing to join something that was a forward thinking, idea
creating, learning experience, knowledge expanding........hey I am not a
writer, but I don't have to bucks to travel somewhere to experience
Something that just might be way over my head, but I certainly would want to
partake in something well thought out that I could attend online that would
allow me to expand, meet, and partake in anything CF related, that just
might put some forward momentum in this wild and crazy language we all love
so much.
Some of you folks in this group certainly have the knowledge, resources,
desire to pull something like this off.

How 'bout you?

Terry