From: "Steve Bryant" <st...@bryantwebconsulting.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2011 2:45 PM
To: "cf-talk" <cf-talk@houseoffusion.com>
Subject: Re: Feedback on this approach to "many sites, one codebase"
(MSOC)

I prefer to have the domain names in a database mapped to a primary domain
name or an application name. This allows me to have a UI to enter new
domain names as they are needed (we add them pretty frequently).

That also allows you to write code to your web server to add bindings for
each domain name to your web site. If your DNS server allows, then you can
also automatically put in the DNS entry there. If you have a large MSOC
system that frequently adds domain names then a little automation can go a
long way.

Steve