Hi Dain,

Thanks for the response and suggestion. We actually never had trusted cache
enabled. We did, however, have "Save Class Files" enabled and were getting
the error regularly.

Brook Davies was also having the same issue and ended up writing some code
that deleted the specific class files. It resolved the issue temporarily if
I remember correctly.

We decided to just disable the "Save Class Files" instead of writing code to
delete related files. It resolved the issue for us for a while; we didn't
hear anything for about 2-3 weeks. Unfortunately, about 3 days ago, we
finally got another report of it.

Personally, I know of no way to load files into the trusted cache manually.
Is the "Trusted Cache" related to the saved classes?

We also have thousands and thousands of files in the application. We had
issues with the trusted cache in the past and were advised to disable it (by
some very reputable performance consultants in the CF community.)

Bobby Hartsfield
http://acoderslife.com