They were ASKED. They are just answering a subscribers request for hosting information.
I see nothing wrong with that.
This topic comes up twice a year or so. Even though I wasn't the one who asked, I have
many hosted sites at with a couple of vendors, and I like to know what the latest
opinions are as to who is doing a good job and who isn't in Cold Fusion hosting.