Hi Andrew,
I got it sorted using your method - I had tried it before but was using the
wrong path:

See below;
<cfreport format="pdf" template="purchase_order_priced.cfr"
name="purchasedreport" />
<cffile action="write" file="DIRECTOY\priced_order_#url.id#.pdf"
output="#purchasedreport#" />

Cheers

Pulled me out of a hole there

Anthony