Are you sure it's actually the loop slowing down or is it your browser
slowing down from all the cfflush-ing? Try removing the cfflush and track
the time it takes by writing the execution time to an array then dump out
the array after the loop completes and compare your results. That will at
least help you narrow down if it's truly a problem with the loop.