Hey Ray,

I am actually just looking for something that is usable to display
back to the end-user. When I mentioned the information that was
appearing in the summary and context columns, I was only stating what
I was seeing in a dump of collections. For me, I don't really care if
the descriptive text that I show with the search results comes from
summary or context column, just that it is there somewhere. I'm not
trying to do anything fancy with suggestions or previous searches or
anything like that. I just want to query the collection and return a
list of results showing the document title and some copy of what the
document contains. If you have any additional insight into any way
that I can tweak this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dean