I am running ColdFusion 8 and Oracle 10g.

I am running three stored procedures to insert data into three separate
temporary tables.  From there, I run a union statement to against the three
temporary tables and output out the results.  However, I am running into an
unexpected error:

Stored Procedure A writes to Temporary Table A, Stored Procedure B writes to
Temporary Table B, Stored Procedure C writes to Temporary Table C.

Query 1 performs a select union on TTA, TTB, and TTC.  Depending on some logic,
Stored Procedure A, B, or C may or may not run and therefore, TTA, TTB, or TTC
SHOULD be empty.  However, it is not.  I am sure that these tables are
temporary and are created as a global temporary table.

Any help is greatly appreciated.  Please let me know if more information
needed.