From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2000 1:32 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Fusebox

aw hell even i can answer that Hal, from what i understand of cfobjects ,
its the only methodology that makes truly modular parts to your
applications.
In fusebox its just written in a modular way, cfobjects contains the whole
thing in its own little world, which to me is what i call real modular
framework, it also makes reusability even easier i think.
i suspect the best would be somewhere in between fusebox and cfobjects

MikeC

> ** Original Subject: RE: Fusebox
> ** Original Sender: "Hal Helms" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> ** Original Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2000 18:35:07 -0500

> ** Original Message follows...

> Yes, there's definitely that argument, Dave -- and it's a good one.
Someone