From: Kym Kovan [mailto:dev-li...@mbcomms.net.au]
Sent: Saturday, 19 March 2011 16:42
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: Converting Boolean in the query

2nd go with all of the info this time :-)

the YesNoFormat() function is the go on the cfml side outside the query
if you can do that rather than inside the SQL

Inside SQL you need a CASE as there is no IIF, this explains nicely:

http://www.sql-server-performance.com/faq/iif_tsql_p1.aspx

Kym K

--
Yours,