> To be clear - is this only for your unit tests? Could you possibly
> use
> sleep() to slow things down a bit? That's a hack - but would allow
> you
> to keep testing.

Currently it's only showing up on my unit tests, but that's only because I'm
the only one using the application. If multiple people add data at the same
time, I would expect to see it then as well. And I'm also just finishing up a
process for adding a batch of these data objects at once, that as well will
cause it to bomb. So yeah, I can throw a long sleep in there to get my tests to
pass (I'm having to sleep for at least a minute for each cfindex right now for
it to get by this), but that's not going to fix the problem for production use.

--- Mary Jo