I'm one of the developers working on a CFML wrapper for the highrise
API (highrise.riaforge.org) and we're starting to plan out how we're
going to organize the file structure.

We have a few choices:
1) Separate file for each type of object (people, task, note, etc)
2) One big CFC file containing functions for each.

Although it seems like a no brainer to go with #1, I figured it might
be easier for CF developers to integrate into their projects if there
was just a single file to include, rather then a big library.
Advanced users could just strip out what they didn't want/need.

The 2nd question is about function encapsulation.  On the people
object, http://developer.37signals.com/highrise/people, there seem to
be 7 different variations of "GET person" that could all be combined
into a single getPerson() function that had (at least) 7 different
arguments.  It seems like we could shrink the codebase a lot more this
way.

Any suggestions for file & function organization?