Has anyone received emails like this for any of their domains? I'm trying to
decide if this is some far fetched phishing expedition or a serious inquiry.  I
do own the domain in question and it's also registered as business in the state
of Minnesota under my name.

I may reply to this anyways, but with extreme caution.

----------------
Dear President&CEO,
This is a Network Service Company which is the domain name registration center
in HongKong,China.
On April.19, 2011, we received an application from Meihua Holdings Group
requested"christianmp3"
as their internet trademark keyword and China (CN) domain names. But after
checking ,we find this name is conflict
with your company's name or trademark. In order to deal with this issue better,
it's necessary to send this email
to you and confirm with your company whether this company is your distributor
or business partner in China?
If you did not authorize, please let us know within 7 workdays, so that we will
handle this issue better.

Looking forward to your reply

Best regards,

Linda