Hello,

I have NT 4.0 running IIS 4.0.  Up until a few days ago everything worked
fine on the machine.
All of a sudden I can no longer see any virtual directories. I keep getting
an error 'Incorrect Function'
when connecting to any of the websites from a browser.  That is all that is
that is displayed.
My non-virtual directories within the root directory work fine...has anyone
seen this error before
and been able to fix it?  Sorry for the off-subject post.  Thanks in
advance!