Email is generally emotionless (unless you are clearly ranting or flaming),
and people tend to add their own "perceived" emotions to them and will then
respond according to that perceived emotion.
Unless you go out of your way to add extra "soothing words" to sway any
perceived emotions to the positive side, the perceived emotion is usually
negative, this is especially the case when  emails that are short sweet and
to the point (i.e. I try to keep to the facts and keep it short rather than
drone on), which is generally how I write (as do several others on here),
 which obviously gets misinterpreted a  lot of time.
So if you have misinterpreted my email, all I can do is apologise, but that
is the way I write, so you will have to get used to it :-)