I've done some digging on this and everything I'm finding is ancient
(circa 2007).

Today I started getting a "corrupt table" error with every query that
has a "cachedwithin" set on it on one of my servers.

On another server, a backup for the main server, with (as best I can
tell) the same CF admin settings and codebase - no problems.

This is a codebase with a bunch of cachedwithins set up, some that have
been around for years.

The error pops even with a little one-off test script.

The CF version shows the same on both server's info page - 8,0,0,176276.
I'm unsure whether the old hotfix that is supposed to handle this issue
was ever applied. (I'm not the server admin in this case)

I'm furiously running through my code, commenting out the cachedwithins
and posting, but this is a temp thing - need to figure out what's up.

Thoughts?

Thanks much in advance -

--Scott