Hi Folks,

We're doing some research on Facebook integration with our CMS / CRM
application and I wanted to run a question by you all.

A client of ours wants to know the feasibility of having the contact info of
their members update automatically in our application when those members
update their contact info on Facebook.  So, instead of having to get their
members to update their info in two places, those who update in FB could
simply have the data move across to our app as well.

Anyone done anything like that?  Any suggestions about how best to approach
it?

Best,

Nick