Yes I saw the same....just wasn't going to rant as we are already in the
processing of moving to Viviotech ;-)

+1 on the no shared hosting.....in our case it was  a small DB left
behind after we went VPS at HMS.

It's truly sad....every awesome host I've ever dealt with has gone
through a merger that killed all the reasons why I selected them in the
first place

Cheers