From: Bruce Keplinger [mailto:bkeplin...@cnyrpdb.org]
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2011 1:37 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: cfdocument layout precision, labels

Hello,
I am trying to create label sheets. I noticed quickly that specified sizes
have to be smaller to end up as I need them. For instance, a .5" top margin
must be specified as .4" to give the desired result. The same is true with
table cells. Through trial and error I was able to arrive at what I needed.
I applied borders to the cells just to make the printout easier to measure,
but this seemed to have no effect on the layout; it was just as wrong with
or without borders.

Has anyone run across this issue? Is there a fix?

I am using CF7, which I have no choice about.

Many thanks,
Bruce