From: Robert Rhodes [mailto:rrhode...@gmail.com]
Sent: 07 May 2011 14:44
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: Help! Too much tracffic and too little time!

Well you folks certainly have me thinking.  I could set up one of the
machine as a Win2K8 server and see how it does.  If it's humming along just
fine, then I can steer more traffic to it.

With the speed increase you flak are talking about here, do you think a
million page loads per day can be handled by one Win2K8 server? (with a
backup in place of course)

I understand the basics about how to set up a site in 2K8, but what about
lockdown?  Can anyone point me to a guide somewhere?

The servers are behind a firewall with only port 443 and port 80 open.
Nothing else.